Thursday, November 12, 2009

Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

http://www.fabulous-emma.com/photos/disp...



i love the layers, and side bangs, and sense my face shape/features are similar, i was thinking of growing out my hair to this length. BUT i have pretty thick hair, and wasn't sure if I could get it to look like her's, if her hair is thin..



SO is her hair thick or thin???



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

i would say like in the middle haha...THE NEW EPISODE!! haha i love that show!



hope i helped!!!



XOXO



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

I think that it is medium length hair. Medium length hair is very easy to style and brush. Hope this helps!



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

i wouldnt be like OMG THAT GIRL HARDLY HAS HAIR...AND THATS WHAT I normally say when i see a girl with thin hair...i would say its medium...but its not really soft or pretty...but her actual face is really pretty...i just like darker hair better it has more shine.



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

Her hair is actually a little in between. But trust me, it's better having thick hair and straightening it. It looks healthier/shinier/softer.



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

She has very thin hair.



But i have thick hair with side bangs and layers and It looks great on me.



I think it could work for you.



Does she have thick or thin hair?? (pic)?

thin

No comments:

Post a Comment