Saturday, November 14, 2009

My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

and i've been told to stop blow drying my hair, but i have to because i shower in the morning and i want my hair dry before i leave. I also use this volumizing hair stuff and it only works if you blowdry your hair. PLEASE help me!!!!! my hair looks horrible because it's sooooo thin!!



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

instead of blow drying it, dry it with a paper towel. put a little bit of curl enhancer on it and scrunch your hair with it until its dry. this works really well on my hair. it defrizzes it and gives it much more volume. mouse doesn't look good on everyone, but you could try it. no gel because that just weighs your hair down



%26lt;3 hope this helps



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

you cant



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

Mousse! if you put a little bit in your damp hair (massage in roots) and then blowdry , it will do wonders for you !



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

No, you can.



You can get a cream for it. Sunsilk has a cream that volumizes and makes hair full. It's called Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Cream with Collagen-C . Put it on after you take a shower. You can get it at Target, Walmart, or Walgreens.



If that doesn't work, get layers.



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

try using Sulfate and paraben free shampoo... this will help your hair tooo not fall off... but to make you hair fuller looking use Progain it worked on me,,,



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

it is possibly a genetic thing.



the only short term thing i can suggest other than blowdrying and using volumising products is to add hair pieces to your hair. I have never done it, but my friend adds bits here and there all the time and it really makes her hair look fuller



Long term - Does your mum/sisters have thin hair? If not, you may need to look at your diet/lifestyle. Eating food with lots of iron, protein, fruit and veg with lots of vitamins especially vitamins c and e, will enhance your head of hair



My hair is soooooo thin! what can i do to make it look fuller??

wow. my hair is so FULL it looks horrible. seriously. i can stand in a shower, for like ten minutes, lift my hair up, and the bottom part, is still dry. it is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment