Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

My hair is horrid, all the other girls at skl make fun of it because its thin and horrible... please help



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

Don't worry about those girls who tease you. One, because you are beautiful and two, because it causes you to stress and stress will cause your hair to fall out and become thinner.



There are several inexpensive things you can do from home to try and thicken your hair. Unfortunately, however, you will probably need to spend money on a quality, all natural hair growth shampoo and conditioner because traditional shampoos and conditioners found in stores actually damage your hair and do nothing for thinning hair. If you can't afford a good product, still don't buy anything from the store. Wash your hair with castile soap. You can buy that at a health food store for not too much. Also, deep condition your hair at least once a week with for 30 閳?60 minutes with mayonnaise and eggs. It smells horrible, but your hair will be grateful. Hair is protein, so to thicken it, you hair needs to get more protein. You should eat more meats, fish, poultry, and beans and drink more water



However, like I said before, you will probably need more than just home remedies to thicken and grow your hair. I suggest you begin using all-natural hair care products. Find a hair growth product that contains powerful essential oils, natural herbs, and vitamin rich nutrients your hair needs to survive. Look for products with ingredients such as: Aloe Vera, Citrus Fruits, Jojoba, Rosemary, and Sage. Make sure you stray away from all natural products that use natural extracts. Extracts are not as powerful as essentials oils. They are a cheap substitute for the real thing. Although there are several natural hair care products on the market, not all hair growth products are created equal. Make sure you read the fine print. Most 閳ユ笜atural閳?products still contain phosphates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petroleum, mineral oil, and other lab created humectants that ultimately damage your hair. My advice---if you can閳ユ獩 read the ingredients, don閳ユ獩 buy the product. When I was searching for a natural hair growth product, I found one really great buy, Beauty 4 Ashes Maximum Hair Growth System. Beauty 4 Ashes pretty much gives you everything you need to make your hair grow. The shampoo and conditioner is all-natural and contains hair growth vitamins, hair growth essential oils, aloe, and hair thickening nutrients. You can find it easily at www.discoverb4a.com. Also, check for it on Ebay. You may actually find a deal.



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

For starters, if you do any types of treatments like perms or coloring that involve chemicals, stop. These damge hair and can lead to thinning. A good multivitamin can help get you thicker hair that grows faster. Look for one with a good dose of vitamin E. Also, drinking lots of water helps have healthy hair. Go to a stylist and see if she has any suggestions for cuts that will have more body.



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

There's no NATURAL way to make your hair thicker. I'm sure that there are products that you can purchase that supposedly make ur hair thicker... but I personally don't think they work. If your hair is very frizzy, then I would suggest that you go and buy a few products. If you want your hair straight and shiny... then I would buy a product from Pantene (cheeper) or maybe John Freeda (don't know how to spell). If you use John Freeda's shampoo... then that will help conrol your frizz and keep it striaght.



But, you are probablly going to have to tend to your hair in the morning. Try blow drying it, then (if you don't already have one, buy one) use a flat iron. If you get a flat iron thats really good, it can also help contain your frizz. The whole straight hair is in today anyways.



And a little bit of talk from a person who has thick and wavy hair (me): Well, personally it can be OK or it can totally SUCK. When i wash my hair, its hard to get down to my scalp, causing dandruff. So yes, I have dandruff. And I have to use either Selson Blue shampoo or Head and Shoulders. I can never have straight hair, so i always have to flat iron it, which takes FOREVER! becuz of the thick hair. Sure, the wave is nice... but on really humid days... it turns poofy. The only time my hair looks decent NATURAL is when its really cold outside... and I live in Florida... so that doesn't work out for me.. lol...



GOOD LUCK!



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

there are many products of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products that make your hair thicker or appear thicker. i'm not sure how well they work, because my hair is thick, but it's worth a shot! also, when you take showers, blow-dry your hair. bend over forward so your hair hangs down, then blow-dry it. this makes your hair much fuller. then, if you're straightening it or whatever, keep the top near your part full, don't straighten it too much so it looks flat. that will make it look much thinner. really though, i find blow-drying your hair like i said to help make your hair look full.



hope it helped!



p.s. really don't use chemicals or perms or anything like that on it. don't dye it for a while to let your hair recuperate!! that stuff can damage it!



My hair is REALLY thin, how can I make it thicker? Any tips? PLEASE HELP?

A warm oil treatment will also help thin hair. Use warm almond, olive or coconut oil, and rub it with cotton wool. Leave it over night and then shampoo the hair next morning. Before shampooing if the hair is given a steam bath is helps the blood circulation and hair growth.



use neutral henna to get thicker hair

No comments:

Post a Comment