Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My hair is thin but hard and curly, i want thick soft straight hairs..?

put some hair softener in it



My hair is thin but hard and curly, i want thick soft straight hairs..?

You could try a flatiron.



My hair is thin but hard and curly, i want thick soft straight hairs..?

hair softener



avoid shampoo for several days



straightening iron



My hair is thin but hard and curly, i want thick soft straight hairs..?

buy a straitner and use hair softner



My hair is thin but hard and curly, i want thick soft straight hairs..?

i ahve the same problem...well first i used a flat iron...i loved the results althoug it was not permanent,i did it every day but,it damaged my hair so o went to a hair salona and permanently straightened.i loved the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment